The AtoutFlow-S is a state-of-the-art solution for measuring the flowrate of solids.
Atout Process together with Tomoflow Limited has developed a technique for using electrical capacitance tomography to measure multiphase flowrates.
The application to measuring the mass flowrate of dry solids being transported by gravity has been a particular focus.
- Pipe diameters
- Flowrate range tested
- Material velocities
- Material density range tested
- Material moisture range tested
- Typical average concentration tested
- Typical accuracy (standard deviation)
- Typical measurement repeatability
- Ambient temperature rating
- Prototype pressure rating
- Maximum image capture rate
- Measurement resolution
- Measurement noise level
- Excitation frequency (square wave)
- Power consumption
- 50 to 300mm.
- 400 kg/hr to 5600 kg/hr.
- 0.5 – 20m/sec
- 200 kg per cubic metre to 900 kg per cubic metre
- 0% (PET), and 10% to 16% (wheat products)
- 1% to 5% solids by volume.
- +/- 2% of reading over measurement range
- 0.3% to 1% of reading
- -10C to +40C
- 0 bar nominal gauge pressure
- Better than 0.1fF
- less than 0.03fF rms at 560 fps with 24 electrodes
- Factory calibration of flowmeter at time of first build, occasional pipe-empty ‘zero’ during use.
- 1 to 10 MHz
- 20W approx (depending on excitation frequency) from 24V DC supply